Re-enroling Students

If you have been away from TWU for one semester or longer, you are considered a re-enroling student. All re-enroling students have previously been accepted and attended TWU.  All you need to do is fill out the form below and send it to the Admissions Office.

Steps to Re-enrol

1. Download the re-enrol application form(PDF)

2. Send form to:

Trinity Western University
7600 Glover Road
Langley BC, V2Y 1Y1


Fax: 604.513.2064

If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact your admissions counsellor.